View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Re: What do you want to see new or more of on this site?

Why should one group exclude the other?
Michael Culver has a completely different attitude about this site than Aaron H. did. He views it positively and supports it as a form of customer feedback and support he couldn't pay for anywhere else. The desire by previous management to have us dry up and blow away no longer exists. Nor is there a desire here to only serve Skip Barber customers. IMHO It should absolutely be a site that supports any car enthusiast with an obvious bend toward anyone with an SBRS background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chsutherland View Post
Unless you are going to recruit 8-15 new people each year, participation will be tough. I never understood why the site was so loyal to a company who goes out of its way to ignore it. To each their own I suppose. Narrow band of interest, and difficult to create synergy with people who are only active while in the series.

I haven't raced with SBRS in years, and don't plan to again for a variety of reasons. I have posted a few hundred pics, and 5 or so videos. The majority of that content was not SBRS related. I guess the site needs to decide what kind of people it wants to be active. Those who are currently active in the series, or those who have it as their racing background.