Thread: IndyCar Academy
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013
Moving Chicane / Regular Member (<5 Posts)

Re: IndyCar Academy

Really interesting they changed the rules for next year. It sucks for the other GTA guys that were going to try it. Anyways, you think they should have taken my iRacing experience into account? Half the field did iRacing. Or are you saying it's just the fact that I was quick in iRacing? That makes no sense at all. This guy is quick in the sim, lets punish him for being fast in the real car too. ???

Also, GTA didn't make me a faster driver, it made me a better person. In fact I broke the track record in the Silverstone single seaters. It had no effect on this shootout. I can see why it doesn't look good when GTA guys are at the top though. It's understandable.

I'm suprer excited to have won and given the opportunity to do the summer series. It's going to be extremely fun. I'm going to do my best and see what comes afterwards, but I am realistic about how It might all end at the end of the series. That's ok though, it's already a whole championship I wouldn't have been able to participate in without the shootout. Couldn't be happier.