View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Re: What do you want to see new or more of on this site?

My only point is that right on the top of the site it says "Skippy Forums, racing school and race series forum". That is how the site is branded. I dont know Aaron, or Michael, these are my first posts in two years.

My "join date" is July 06, immediately after my 3day. I haven't been posting, because the site doesn't really relate currently to what I am doing, it has more of a SBRS corporation feel. At least that is what one fairly poor kid in Kansas thinks. My participation recently was for Peter, I thought you all might be interested. Pretty fun weekend.

Nussbaum took pitty on my poor raceless soul and invited me. And I am thankful. If there is interest I can post the videos etc once I get them finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalyduo View Post
Why should one group exclude the other?
Michael Culver has a completely different attitude about this site than Aaron H. did. He views it positively and supports it as a form of customer feedback and support he couldn't pay for anywhere else. The desire by previous management to have us dry up and blow away no longer exists. Nor is there a desire here to only serve Skip Barber customers. IMHO It should absolutely be a site that supports any car enthusiast with an obvious bend toward anyone with an SBRS background.