View Single Post
Old 03-25-2005
Bavarian Berserk
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Re: Why are you 'Better at sex than anyone...all I need is a partner'?

To Sy: You should maybe program this site similar to GT4 or any other video game for that matter. The more progress you make as a poster, the more secrets of the site you can "unlock".

The MLI would have to start with the boring checkered flag, Skippy Car site banner (which is the one I have selected, too, since I am doing some, just some posting, from my office computer) but after a certain number of postings you would "win" the option to change that.

Equally the more "touchy" forums would require a certain level of usage before access be granted.

To Donald: I applaud your unstoppable creative outbursts that do not know the word "filter". Keep it up, it is delightful to see what a human brain can come up with if properly conditioned.

To Michael: I think your under estimate your mother. I always felt she had a great sense of humor and certainly she must be a very leneant woman because she is putting up with you.
To Dave: Your description of the site's purpose and its origination is so complete and so that it does not leave room for any additional comments.

Last edited by birkmama; 03-25-2005 at 11:58 AM.