Thread: Regional Races
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Regional Races

Again, apologies for making another thread with questions, its just i need to find answer's and this forum provides me with them right away!!!

Okay, well after doing my 1st race weekend at Sebring and having an amazing time, i'm ready to sign up for my 2nd race weekend. I am trying to navigate through skip babrer's website but with the new modifications and half the site not really up and working yet, i can't find out where and when there are going to be regional races taking place. I know the summer series does not have any races in florida but i am willing to go to Road Atlanta as i love that track and did my 3 days and 2 days there. I think i saw that there was a race there end of july around july 23rd, near there but i also want to see the whole summer series line up as well as the end of the southern series. Maybe do Sebring again if there is another race. The information might be on their website but for some reason, i'm struggling to find it. If anyone can point me in the right direction and also has some recommendations to other tracks that are amazing and fun to go to, please post up.

Thank you guys for reading,

Andor T.

P.S.: Should be at PBIR (Moroso) on sunday to watch the last race of the regional race weekend. Its a 45 min drive from my house so y not. Was as the track on wed. seeing some ff2000 team testing as well as talking to some driver's. K gotta go back to doing hw for hrs and than waking up in 5hrs for class..