Thread: 3 Day School Decisions Decisions
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Re: Decisions Decisions

I'd choose Lime Rock because it's sooner and for the legendary reasons already mentioned. The shorter the distance between driving sessions the better.

I've experienced hot summer like September weeks and cold wet autumn appropriate September weeks there so its pretty much an anything goes possibility. September is most often a pleasant transitional month from summer to fall. October is the real Jekyll & Hyde month at LRP. I've not been to Laguna in December but my recollection from winter series reports in the past is that you're probably more likely to have rain at that time of year. Perhaps others can add more first hand experience regarding Laguna in December.

No matter what we say about either place regarding the weather, you'll get what you get and simply have to deal with it.

I'd go with Lime Rock because it's three months sooner you'll be back in the race car.