View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Re: What do you want to see new or more of on this site?

Great to see Duck, and the Doc...

Craige... We get that you have issues with Skip Barber and are grinding your ax here.

The site has always been for those who find value working and playing there. It's a tough time and I hope the company survives and thrives as the people and racing have only changed my life for the better. Hate to think of that ending.

Recall you used to offer high end cars for sale on this site and can't imagine that business isn't suffering too as you mentioned you can't afford to race.

Hope things work out for all of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chsutherland View Post
So did they shoot the last few members of the resistance. Instructor feedback, and participation are waayy down. I've also, from SB pics have noticed a few new faces with SBRS shirts, and one or two or more missing bodies. Saw an old familiar face this past weekend. Perhaps i took my short conversation with him incorrectly, but it sounds like Road America is his new employer. PCA made good use of him.

I sent this off for an autographed copy.