View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Re: The official Post a Fun YouTube Video thread..

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieDe View Post
Really entertained by the Glen drama. The conspiracy theorist in me can't help but look at the big picture here...

Boris is a bright guy and a hard racer running a limited schedule with ZERO personal stake in the points.

Boris is driving a back door Hendrick development car and assisting the Hendrick squad with road course testing/coaching.

Boris has a spanking new BMW dealership in Cali with Hendricks help.

If anyone in the Roush/Ford camp thinks that Boris would be inclined to give an inch of racing room, they are sadly mistaken...

Know who you are racing.

Boris had nothing to lose and aside from trying to get a good finish for himself his main task was to take as many points away from the blue oval and further the chase hopes of team Hendrick...

I'd say Boris was doing his job and the Ford chase players that chose to engage him paid the pri

It wasn't pretty, but it was not unexpected.
My.02

First of all. Stevie.. that's the best avatar pic ever !!

Talk about drama filled weekend ehhh..??
http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/vi...-greg-biffle4/

Right on about all those points raised Stevie... not exactly unexpected..

pretty funny hearing Greg Biffle talking about "5th grade, meet me by the fence" after school fights... Only thing is, most 5th graders are not 6ft +, 200lbs. + (Boris) and 5'8" and 150lbs (Greg)... Well, then again, there probally ARE a few 5'8" 5th graders.. lol..

Greg was, and probaly Boris too, AWFULLY lucky that Boris did NOT get his hands on him in the heat of the moment. A good punch from a fist Boris' size would probaly break Biffle's jaw or eye socket.

I think if Will Power could have gotten his hands on Brian Barnhart, he would done his best to try the same.. He was FUMING as he should have been... That BS about Barnhart not hearing anything on the radio from teams/drivers about how awful the conditions were and begging to NOT restart is exactly that..... BS. Barnhart is ALWAYS on the radio. Usually telling the drivers what to do/ how to drive. It'd be one thing if it was an isolated incident, but he has shown time over time that he thinks he knows better than the drivers...

Made for interesting weekend of racing anyway..