View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Re: What do you want to see new or more of on this site?

We'd love to see the videos when you get them. Glad to have you back.

For the record we've never been a part of SBRS and while we'd like to see them survive and thrive our members represent the motorsport culture of Skip Barber not the corporate culture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chsutherland View Post
My only point is that right on the top of the site it says "Skippy Forums, racing school and race series forum". That is how the site is branded. I dont know Aaron, or Michael, these are my first posts in two years.

My "join date" is July 06, immediately after my 3day. I haven't been posting, because the site doesn't really relate currently to what I am doing, it has more of a SBRS corporation feel. At least that is what one fairly poor kid in Kansas thinks. My participation recently was for Peter, I thought you all might be interested. Pretty fun weekend.

Nussbaum took pitty on my poor raceless soul and invited me. And I am thankful. If there is interest I can post the videos etc once I get them finished.