Thread: Hello all!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010
Skippy Instructor
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Re: Hello all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalyduo View Post
Based on this tease... I'm certainly hungry for more... when does your book come out? :-)
Well, right now I have several publishers fighting over the rights to the first book Taking the Greens. Lawsuits, countersuits, back and forth...you know lawyers...could take years. Once that and the as yet unwritten sequel (code named Going Back for Seconds: a Guide to Shaving Them) rights get sorted out, it shouldn't take long. I'm just hoping I get the sequel done before the suits are settled. You know publishers...pressure, pressure, pressure...

Oh yes...Mike...WELCOME!! You kind of got double hi-jacked there...sorry. Anyway, if you have a question, this is the place. There are lots of race-series regulars here like the guys that have posted in this thread, as well as instructors. Ask away! You WILL get answers and opinions. We're all very passionate about racing here. We actually take it very seriously (not that you could tell from your first encounter with my stupid posts), but we like to have fun too. We're ALWAYS happy to have new people come into the sport and enjoy it with us. And it doesn't matter which end of the field you grid up on; it's just great that you've decided to join the fun.

Peter Stolz