Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Old 08-31-2004
Team OC/AD D
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1995
2004 Belgian GP @ Spa-Francorchamps - Results and Standings

Way to go, MO!!! Winner this week and ALSO OUR NEW CHAMPIONSHIP LEADER!!! Looks like you found the right calling in motorsports, dude! (just kidding....) Mo was Dead Frickin Last (DFL) as recently as Monaco!

Mo, we look forward to your review of the points race (not the F1 race - we can all get that on www.birkmamawantstohaveschumachersbaby.com).

Please check your picks by clicking here, which will also give you the full spreadsheet- click here There are a bunch of pages on the spreadsheet - you can navigate through them by clicking on the tabs at the bottom of the page.

Last edited by sydude; 08-31-2004 at 08:05 PM.
Old 08-31-2004
Too fast to race
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Cool Mpowa to the rescue!!!!

Brother.. for this result I am proud!!

Lets see if you can keep in P1 - you will be in or around Italy for the next GP.
Its a good thing Sy's "Predictor" spreadsheet was so "accurate" (I think he had placed you in the last 4!!!!!) - especially that you took the place he so adamantly claimed would be his for this race. It does put me in a tight spot considering that you did trump my hubby, but then again, you are not as, how should I say, quite as "bold" as the "..Dude", right MacDod??
I am looking forward to the next race with antici....pation.....
Old 08-31-2004
Thumb-alina
Mid-Corner Speed Master / Advanced Member (1,000+ Posts)

I am looking forward to the next race with antici....pation.....

Julia

Please inform your husband that the reference comes from The Rocky Horror Picture Show... one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite movies.

So, COME up to the lab and
SEE what's on the slab
I see you shiver
with
antici.... (say it!!) pation.

Sy confessed to me last Friday that he has never seen it! Shame! I must have seen it 77 times!

I'd say rent it... but it isn't the same... I own it... doesn't work at home.

Anyway... I shiver with anticipation over seeing Mo's write up. Now that Sy blasted mine and Ray's, Mo has his work cut out for him!
Old 09-01-2004
I can run rings around my brothers!
Podium Regular / Advanced Member (50+ Posts)

Re: 2004 Belgian GP @ Spa-Francorchamps - Results and Standings

i would like everyone in the forum to not the correlation of Sy's response time in updating the standings and his points scored in the most recent race...........

We had some very anxious people down here, checking the site, to see if there were any updates.... need i say who.....

Although, i must confess, for the few of us that have had a big fat ZERO, it is very TRAUMATIC.......i am still trying to recover, and it seems as though Mike is beyond repair!!!! So Sy, we forgive you......but don't do it again~!!!
Old 09-01-2004
What's that middle pedal for?
Testing Entry Speed / Advanced Member (25+ Posts)

Well Well Well lucky for me there is nothing to crash in to here . For those of you who remember last years results you should not be surprised. The points graph c urve and my leg seem to have something in common.. bending more and more every week getting better and better. .... I guess Mike and I are absolute OPPOSITES
Old 09-01-2004
Thumb-alina

Now I'm taking crap on 2 continents!

Wow. I'm used to getting trashed by American's, but this African stuff is all new.

I need to go scour the beaches to find a genie bottle... First wish: beat Ray in the F1 pool.

Second wish: Beat Mo on the track without either of us crashing and/or burning!

Third wish: Hmmm... this may require some more thought. I'll get back to you.
Old 09-01-2004
WillowCross Racing
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1

Mpowa,

Since you and I both have had the foresight to save Ferrari for Monza, it remains to be seen whether you can see anything but red?

This week will determine the championship for the year (if not the fate of the human race if Ferrari were to lose).

In the immortal words of Mr. Eastwood, "How lucky do you feel...Punk!":p

Last edited by macdod; 09-01-2004 at 10:56 AM.
Old 09-01-2004

Well I will definately will see red if ferrari mess up. But it should be a good final. Mike you must not make too many wishes in case one of them comes true. But If I win I WILL make a wish for you.,
Old 09-01-2004
Team OC/AD D

Mo, where's the review? You and I wasted $514 Million Zimbabwean in Long Distance charges talking about how to do it. So where is it? You better not have "f'ed" off to Lake Kariba!
Old 09-02-2004

Ok Race review for Belgium GP... all been anxiously waiting,
well lets say this was a stellar performance by MPOWA and Kimi , At leastHe kept his rear wing on this time. I was really rejuvenated by the fact that everyone else crashed out. For those of you who backed BMW well you guys had really highs and lows in this race . JP got the overtaking move of the race but the second time with trulli was another classic to add to his COLLECTION. Oh and he misssed out on the third safety car , but who felt worse, PIzonia whos only ever chance to get a podium or SY who scored ZERO ha ha ha sorry bro but that is almost as bad as Mike exept you still have achance to gain at least 1 position higher. Backing the renault boys got you close but trulli showed us before how sleepy he gets when RB took his third place . Its due to the slow car
Old 09-02-2004
Thumb-alina

Rule guidance

Hey Sy...

What are we doing about the last 2 races? We should all be out of tier 1 picks after Italy.
Old 09-02-2004
WillowCross Racing
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1

Like the last two races are going to make a difference for you Michael?
Old 09-02-2004
Team OC/AD D

Re: Rule guidance

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJAmok
Hey Sy...

What are we doing about the last 2 races? We should all be out of tier 1 picks after Italy.
No, after China all of us are out of Tier 1 picks. Except for Pork Chop, who somehow managed to run out of Tier 1 picks BEFORE China.

For the last two race of the year (Japan & Brazil) you'll get 4 tier 1 choices for the last 2 races, EACH OF WHICH MUST BE UNIQUE. In other words, you can't choose M. Schumacher for each of the last two races. But you can choose anyone you want once.
Old 09-02-2004

Hey Mike please do not SELF DESTRUCT, one things for sure you will never forget the 2004 formula one season and we need you on board next year.
Old 09-02-2004
Thumb-alina

Hey Mo...

All of a sudden you are a big talker eh? Now that you are a) in the lead and b) 12,000 miles away you are talking lots of trash!

Don't worry, I'll get even!
Old 09-02-2004
Bavarian Berserk
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Mo - it is usually not my part to defend MJAMOK, au contraire.

But last time I saw you - and concluding from other recent posted sub-saharan events - I would suggest that it is rather you who is in danger of self-destruction.
Drive it home Mo and then brag. Your record incidates that you will be shot down in flames with the checkered flag in sight.

With cordial wishes from the Northern Hemisphere

Birkmama (Nurburgring-Surviver)
Old 09-02-2004

Hey it seems a sthough I am gifted in the area of malfunction, however they always say third time LUCKY ....lets see what happens. and Mike correction point b) 12 places away from you

Hey martin , you give me good ratings, my record indicates that I DONT get to see the checkered flag, but am working on that department., however it seems I am already being shot down ... I think I have some allies left from the northern hemisphere and HEY GUYS HELP!!!! or I will have to start being nice . Oh Martin I like the (Nurburgring-Surviver) just as well I was not there .....
Old 09-02-2004
Thumb-alina

Hello?

Mo... 12 places away?

Martin... thank you for coming to my defense, even though it was only a segue to attack Mo "other sports beckon" Powa.

Martin... "Nurburgring Survivor?"... is there some kind of German/Aryan overtone there? Wow! I didn't realize...!
Old 09-02-2004

Re: Hello?

ok I am out of here before I get my ass shot off . Sy let me know if you fix that problem .. Mike I will BE BACK have a good one.
Old 09-02-2004
Bavarian Berserk
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Hello!

Overtone?! "The braking did not work!" and "This is how we are going to catch up" will mean a lot more once I am done editing the Ring video.
Old 09-09-2004
Team OC/AD D

Re: Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by birkmama
Overtone?! "The braking did not work!" and "This is how we are going to catch up" will mean a lot more once I am done editing the Ring video.
How did I miss those last few posts!? SH-T!

Mo - I GOT YOUR BACK!

Birkmama - don't forget that I am in possession of the VERY dangerous 'Ring bloopers reel...

Bookmark This Thread