Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Old 06-01-2004
Team OC/AD D
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1995
2004 European GP - Results & Standings

It looks like jcraige and macdod may finally have succumbed to prematurepickitis. 5 and 6 points each, respectively. Nice....! And Pork Chop got roasted, birkmama got toasted, and Rays Royce got rolled with his defaulted picks from last week.

The BIG winner this week was MPowa 'TBone' Levy, who got 42 points with an intentional default pick, that took him from DFL to 8th place. Jimal also did well, and has crept himself sneakily into 3rd place!

But the moral victor here was me. I was 27 minutes late with my picks, and over dinner MJAmok and birkmama threatened that I would lose my integrity if I didn't relinquish my late picks. Thanks guys! Looks like I gained and least 10 points because of my newly found integrity!

Please check your picks by clicking here, which will also give you the full spreadsheet- click here
Old 06-02-2004
Bavarian Berserk
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Re: 2004 European GP - Results & Standings

Donald, I hope you will read this! This is what happens when you let Sy cheat. We clearly agreed that he can keep his updated pick, since he had no bad intentions and is the keeper of the site - as also pointed out by you. Now this "gentleman" is going back and uses his last week's picks since they suit him better. I am speechless, but why am I surprised. I always knew who I was doing business with.

Insofar I am grateful, that he did not add up the points from both picks...
Old 06-02-2004
WillowCross Racing
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1

I am deeply disturbed about this development. I thought this only happened between tyre manufacturers.

I'd like to make a recommendation that we establish an Board of Directors immediately. To keep it professional and unbaised I recommend that we pick the best and brightest from our Team Juicy associates - and that the ladies fill the board positions as of this morning. As their first order of business I'd ask them to make a ruling regarding Mr. Aryeh's behavior. They should determine which were his offical picks and/or whether or not there will be a "drive through" penalty that will be imposed on him for the race.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention Mr. Birkmama. (The public humiliation may be enough punishment for Sy, but the marital riff this could cause should really fix his ass.)

Last edited by macdod; 06-02-2004 at 12:03 PM.
Old 06-02-2004
Team OC/AD D

I have but one thought for you absolutely & completely assinine bozos!:

Click Here

Full version here...
Old 06-02-2004
WillowCross Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydude
I have but one thought for you absolutely & completely assinine bozos!:

Click Here

Full version here...
Hi Sy,

If you're referring to the behavior that

1. relates to, or resembles an ass

and is

2. Utterly stupid

..then you meant to call us asinine bozos (only one "s" Sy, just like in your first name) you moron (only one "r" in moron Sy, just like in your last name).
Old 06-02-2004
Team OC/AD D

That wasn't very nice.
Old 06-02-2004
C-Birki
Podium Regular / Advanced Member (50+ Posts)

Be nice, be nice, juicy boyz!! Having been recently appointed to the Board of Directors, I am happy to give my ruling in the Sy Nurburgring Recount...

The official rule states that if you miss the posted deadline, then your picks default to the prior race weekend picks this makes Sy's current point allocation correct. HOWEVER, as the keeper & maker of the F1 Juicy Game Rules, Mr. Sy should have either:
a) not entered any picks after realizing that it was past 8am
b) ummm... there is no b

The BIG question is, would Sy have followed the rules if Herr Birkmann had not called him out??

Now, my ruling:
For not following your own rules: 5pts
Allowing the Juicy Team to doubt your Integrity: 5pts

Total - 10 point penalty! Of course, now you have to question my integrity since this penalty would give me the lead over Sy.
Old 06-03-2004
WillowCross Racing

I would like to apologize for my name calling. I have offically washed my mouth out with soap (I'm changing my brand of soap by the way, Irish Spring tastes terrible!). I now realize that Sy's charaterization of Martin and I was actually a compliment - because clowns are supposed to act stupid.

Jeez, I am ass. (Opps, I'm name calling again. Can anybody recommend a good edible soap?).
Old 06-03-2004
Team OC/AD D

Apology accepted, but only if I get to keep my first picks (and no penalties thank you, Miss Opportunistic Macaluso!) Those PITAs (MJA & BIRK) gave me hell over dinner about it and I suffered emotionally intensely, so I want them!

Bookmark This Thread