Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Site Announcements, Support & Help > Site Announcements & Support

Old 11-24-2004
Team OC/AD D
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1995
Exclamation Choose Your Own Header

I started a cool new feature of the site last week which you may have not noticed. You can now choose between several different kinds of site looks. Currently, you can choose from the new Team Juicy Collage header and the old Team Juicy Red Pants header. I will be putting in more styles occasionally.

You can choose your look by clicking on the style chooser all the way at the bottom left of every screen.

Have fun!
Old 12-26-2004
Team OC/AD D

Re: Choose Your Own Header

I just added a couple of new headers. Check them out by clicking on the Style Chooser on the bottom left of this or any other forum page. You can choose any one of them to be your forum header.

Thanks to CDH for the new 'imprinted' header, originally created by Jimal.
Old 05-17-2006
Mission Possible
Podium Regular / Advanced Member (50+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 4
Question Re: Choose Your Own Header

Well I dont know if this is the first place to ask, but everybody else seemed to know how to do it already. how do I get a pic on my profile name, like next to my posts & stuff. A reply would b awsome!
Old 05-17-2006
Team OC/AD D

Re: Choose Your Own Header

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Quik
Well I dont know if this is the first place to ask, but everybody else seemed to know how to do it already. how do I get a pic on my profile name, like next to my posts & stuff. A reply would b awsome!
Peter, what you're looking for is called an 'Avatar' - here is a thread that details the usage of Avatars:

http://www.teamjuicyracing.com/forum...ghlight=avatar

Bookmark This Thread