Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > F1, IndyCar, Grand-Am, Karting etc Discussions

Old 09-28-2004
Team OC/AD D
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1995
2004 Chinese GP @ Shanghai - Results and Standings

So who has the honors this week to do the review? It's Me! Sweeeeet.

The Winner of this week's competiton was, of course, me! I beautifully anticipated and executed my Barrichelo plan, and made up 17 and 11 points on my soon to be defeated competitors MPowa and MacDod, respectively.

Fitilehpeach's incredible charge up from DFL (that's DEAD FUKCING LAST) to 9th is very interesting considering it came just after his incredibly timed whine about us giving him a break. Hmmmm. By the way, if you're going to correct me about him not being DFL, and that MJAmok is really DFL, please note that MJ is now so low in the standings that DFL would be considered a compliment. So we'll have to call his position something else.

Birkmama is going to be left alone for this particular review, as he is now close to performing Hara Kiri because of Schumi's incredibly awful performance this weekend, which as a good friend I promised that I wouldn't mention at all. He is on the edge, and I just don't want to push him any further. If Montoya was somewhere near Schumi on Saturday night, Birkmama would be able to blame him for screwing up Schumi, and he'd get over it, but alas, it's not to be. So I'll be a good friend and not talk about how incredibly horrible Michael's weekend was. And all that talk about him 'intentionally' spinning in Qualifying...sure.

MacDod, Jimmy and the two Chickies all raked in a moderate 11 and kept station, except for CMAC, who got passed by Fitilinectarine.

Let's see.. First on my target list for low scorers is Ray, who got a pathetic 6, especially after all of the smack he's been talking lately. When you move to London, leave next year's picks in Zimbabwe and start from scratch.

Pork Chop Willy tied Ray with his score. It's really a shame that he picked so badly. Whoops, just realized he asked me to make his picks for him this week. NEXT!

That leaves MJ, Jimal and MPowa on the 'how close can I get to Zero without actually doing it' list. Jimbo 'I can't count' Altemus was the first of the 5ers, and got there by picking three Tier B drivers. Great idea. I couldn't choose which loser Tier B driver to throw out for you. MPowa, what can I say? You're my brother and I love you, so keep it up so I can win this thing. And finally, MJ, good luck!

Please check your picks by clicking here, which will also give you the full spreadsheet- click here There are a bunch of pages on the spreadsheet - you can navigate through them by clicking on the tabs at the bottom of the page.
Old 09-28-2004
I can run rings around my brothers!
Podium Regular / Advanced Member (50+ Posts)

Re: 2004 Chinese GP @ Shanghai - Results and Standings

Sy,

you god DUMB luck...................i think you should be DFL !!!!!!!
Old 09-28-2004
Marketing Wonk
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

"Jimbo 'I can't count' Altemus was the first of the 5ers, and got there by picking three Tier B drivers. "

Do you think I LIKE picking Jimmy Bruni?

I can count, and by my count I was down to 1 "A-list" driver, and since the wildcards don't start until next round in Japan, I wasn't sure what to do. How many drops does this Series have anyway? I'm sure there is something I missed in the rules, but hey, I'm too busy to read your "rules" man...
Old 09-28-2004
What's that middle pedal for?
Testing Entry Speed / Advanced Member (25+ Posts)

Good job Sy, you have a good shot at second, I figure I have worked out a formula to stay on top for the next two races (Mike please what ever you do ,DO NOT COPY MY PICKS)lol, Macdod is getting really close , should be exciting. Just for the record I was at the ferrai store in Rome. Clothes kinda sucked but Abundance of fI CAR PARTS was cool , oh and the actual car was there too ... (No Sy I was not thinking of buying it to take back to Zimbabwe to practice with)
Old 09-28-2004
Team OC/AD D
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpowa
Good job Sy, you have a good shot at second, I figure I have worked out a formula to stay on top for the next two races (Mike please what ever you do ,DO NOT COPY MY PICKS)lol, Macdod is getting really close , should be exciting. Just for the record I was at the ferrai store in Rome. Clothes kinda sucked but Abundance of fI CAR PARTS was cool , oh and the actual car was there too ... (No Sy I was not thinking of buying it to take back to Zimbabwe to practice with)
A real F1 car would actually be the safest car you could have BY FAR. Why? Because there's no way anyone in Zimbabwe would be able to start the thing, and we all know that the only 'safe' MPowa is a 'stationary' MPowa. Hee hee!

Any chance of you flying in to take part in next weekend's Championship Finale at Lime Rock? The Downhill is awaiting your revenge.
Old 09-28-2004
What's that middle pedal for?
Testing Entry Speed / Advanced Member (25+ Posts)

Id love to but I dont think uncle sam would be too happy, however I will be back next year and as for the downhill just needs lots of water to clear the dust on the run off area so the guys coming through will at least have a chance at avoiding me . And then I can actually have a chance to see the checkered flag....

Bookmark This Thread