Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > F1, IndyCar, Grand-Am, Karting etc Discussions

Old 12-20-2004
Team OC/AD D
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1995
Montoya Melting the Iceman

Kuzzins used to do his helmet - I wonder if he's doing the new design, too. Can't wait to see it...

--------

From F1-Racing.net

It's no 'mind game' - JPM

Juan Pablo Montoya has denied he is already rolling out the mind games. It was revealed this week that McLaren's fiery new Latin driver will unveil a new helmet design next year -- featuring a block of ice being melted by a huge blowtorch.

The 29-year-old's new team-mate is Kimi Raikkonen, christened 'the iceman' by Ron Dennis. "Everyone thought it was all about mind games with Ralf (at Williams)," said Bogota-born Montoya, "but I don't need them -- why should I? With Kimi it's different. We get along."

Bookmark This Thread