Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > F1, IndyCar, Grand-Am, Karting etc Discussions
View Poll Results: Are you interested in playing the Team Juicy Fantasy F1 game this year?
Yes, put me down to play for a prize benefitting the Mechanic's Fund. 6 100.00%
Yes, put me down to play. But I don't want to put any money in. 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2005
Team OC/AD D
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1995
Who will play Fantasy F1 this year - please vote

Please let me know if you're interested in playing the second annual Team Juicy Fantasy F1 competition this year. If a lot of people are interested, I will need to develop a more robust app to handle it. Also, to benefit the Mechanics Fund I'm thinking of having an optional buy-in for entries ($50 - $100?), with the winner of the competition at the end of the year getting a free lapping day or even possibly a... RACE WEEKEND (if we have enough players).

The game is pretty simple. Prior to each race weekend, you choose 4 drivers and one team. You can only choose each driver or team 4 times, however. You then receive the points that your selections get from their race results. That's it. For more details, here are last year's rules.

It will start on March 1st or so, which is a few days before the first race of the year. We'll end the competion at Race 16, prior to the end of the season so that the winner has time to use their prizes.

Please vote above. For all of you shy TJR's that haven't yet posted, don't worry, you do not have to post a reply. You can just vote anonymously.

But if you want to, you can reply and give comments or suggestions. To see how the game is played, you can see last year's competition throughout this F1 Forum.

Last edited by sydude; 02-10-2005 at 03:43 PM.
Old 02-10-2005
Team OC/AD D
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1995
Re: Who will play Fantasy F1 this year - please vote

FYI, here's the link to last year's Season Finale thread----

http://www.teamjuicyracing.com/forum...read.php?t=379
Old 02-10-2005
C-Birki
Podium Regular / Advanced Member (50+ Posts)

Re: Who will play Fantasy F1 this year - please vote

Hey - it looks like it is that time of year for me to start logging on to TRJ.... I can't wait to play again this year!! However, are there any other prizes if I win besides a lapping day?? Just-in-case!! Ya know, the girls gave you boys a good run for your money last year (kind-of). Now that we know what we are doing, look out!!

C-Birki

Bookmark This Thread