Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Race Series Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2007
Irrational National
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 815
Tremblant Race Weekend Stories

Time to post your stories! Let the rest of us know what your weekend was like, how you felt, what you learned, and of course, the best laughs you had.

Sid Brenner had a big crash on the Luge, proudly displaying his bruise to all who would look there. Not quite the gross factor of Don Harple's crash in a previous race weekend here. One of our mechanics also crashed heavily on Le Luge, proudly displaying his arm length bandaging.

Jordan Taylor ran his first ever car race in the rain on Saturday, coming in second to pernial rain master Revere Greist. In Sunday's race Jordan won after a great duel with Gabby Chaves, who had nearly square tires by the end. Revere would succumb to mechanical problems (insert excuse here). Our Memorial race duel will have to wait Revere!

The Ferrari FFX, FXX, or whatever its called, made an appearance.

Pat Daly had a great time in his Memorial race, leading or otherwise doing battle in the top 3 the whole way. In his words, it was one of the greatest races of his life. I wish I had been part of it, but had to watch from Turn 8, practicing my television commentary on the Skippy radios instead.

Each night was a great time of dinner with some of the best friends I have. I almost didn't come to Tremblant this year, so focused on the work I have to do for the racing business. But, how could I miss time with you guys? Thanks for all the fun.

Professor of Comedic Slip Angle Use

Bookmark This Thread