Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Everything Else. Cars, Fun, Politics & More

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2012
Podium Regular / Advanced Member (50+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 33
Support Me Dance for 18 Straight Hours for AIDS!

Hey Everyone,

This has absolutely nothing to do with cars, but it's a good cause so I figured I'd post. On March 31st - April 1st I will be dancing my butt off for 18 hours straight (1pm-7am) to raise money to give to kids with AIDS. I'm doing this in memory of my only first cousin Michael, who was a hemophiliac, and was infected with HIV when he was 2 after receiving infected Factor 8, a blood clotting medicine. He passed away in his early 20's. I was only 8 years old when he passed away, and never got to know him as well as I wish I could have, so I'm doing this in his honor. I'm trying to raise $250 and would be thrilled if I surpassed my goal! Any little bit anyone can donate I would greatly appreciate.

Here's the link the my fundraising page: http://support.pedaids.org/site/TR/C...nal&fr_id=1200.

Thanks!
Julia

Bookmark This Thread