Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > F1, IndyCar, Grand-Am, Karting etc Discussions

Old 11-05-2010
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 122
VIR Miata

Thought I'd let you guys know, JP and myself will be in VIR for a test day with some Miata's. New team for me, Long Road Racing. They seem like nice guys. No CD deposit, just have to bring a check when you show up, get it back when you're done. Cars are $1000/day I think reggy is 150/day. Two day event. I would say get in touch with JP should you be interested.

I think we get 4 30min sessions. New for me, never been to VIR or with LRR. Love to see some of you there, cheap track time. I don't think its a racing event per say, more of a open track day. But since I haven't been I don't really know.

Nov 15-16

Craig
Old 11-05-2010
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 112
Re: VIR Miata

Sounds like fun Craige... Do you know if it's the full course? Should probably ask JP. Thanks!
Old 11-05-2010

Gallery Images: 122

Listed as full course, 3.27 miles? Sound right DD? Always love watching races from there. Looks like a super cool track. Been on my list for awhile.
Old 11-05-2010
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 112

That's the full pull Craige. You will love it. Wonderful track to drive. One of my favorites and one of JP's favorites as well. Always a privilege to go there. Gorgeous setting, challenging turns, long straights. Can't say enough good things about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chsutherland View Post
Listed as full course, 3.27 miles? Sound right DD? Always love watching races from there. Looks like a super cool track. Been on my list for awhile.
Old 11-06-2010
Burger Flipper #2

Gallery Images: 4

Tom and Glen Long run a great operation, they are who I set up Jim Norman, Scott Anderson and the Tyler's with for the 13hr. I have used Tom's cars a couple of times now.
You will be in good hands Craig, enjoy.

Bookmark This Thread