Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Race Series Discussions

Old 04-18-2004
Team OC/AD D
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1995
Talking Jim Altemus Evaluation (funny....!)

Written by Rick Roso (and a 'thank you' to Walter I. for sending it):

STUDENT EVALUATION REPORT

CAR CONTROL CLINIC

Lime Rock Park Thursday, April 15, 2004 INSTRUCTOR:__________

Jimal "Flippy" Temus
P.O. Box 00
Gravel Trap, CT 06000-00

"Low eyes, slow hands, huge thighs. And that's just what Aimee said."

"No entry speed, lack of hand-eye coordination and no rhythm. Ironically, also what Aimee said..."

"Given 'road-to-AP' talk at security gate. Spin on bridge took out three split boards and a sparrow's nest. Went directly to OTB."

"Has a tiny penis, but at least he doesn't know how to use it" - also from Aimee.

"I heard he was in the top-2" - also from Aimee

Actually, RB said he did great: "With the exception of his eyes, hands and feet, he's the best I've seen in recent memory"

"Great versatility! As slow as the slow guys, yet at the same time, slower than the fast guys!"

"Best employee in the class! This guy is ready for 2nd gear! "

"Had to let him borrow my race shoes since his high heels didn't fit properly in the car. Asked for a refund because it was too cold in the morning. Not bad in the car but made everyone nervous when he kept blowing kisses while passing the students under the pagoda."

--Editor: Changed the spelling from Amy to Aimee. Jim forced me to do it. I guess he's as intimidated of her as he was of the autocross.

Last edited by sydude; 04-19-2004 at 12:01 PM.

Bookmark This Thread