Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Race Series Discussions

Old 11-01-2005
Fund Raiser Racer
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

i hate to do this

Just a note to all team juicy member's that helped me reach my goal for the fund this year.

Thank you all for your support thru out the season.You all made me look good (not handsome good)

A special thank's to sy for all his help and alway's being there

Matt for keeping me company and making it fun for me.

Donald Mc Donald who came up with the idea for the simulator that brought us 5000

And pete for allowing to let me watch petey (and not believing the charge's against me) While he buried himself in some sand trap.

also pete got money from the national kid's

and let's not forget his generosity

PETE YOU REALLY GET IT NOW

And make it fun for the rest of us to watch

My road roomie bob for listening to me whine all year about how cheap you all are

Finally to all the master's whose name's escape me now

Thank god you have me for a friend

IMAGINE having me for an enemy

EVERY ONE OF YOU MADE IT FUN FOR ME
AND THAT'S WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT

ME

$ MONSTRA MIHI PECUNIAM $
Old 11-02-2005
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 112
Re: i hate to do this

And all the hard working Skip Barber mechanics who enjoy a moment of acknowledgment each race weekend and a handsome check at the end of each season, solely due to your devotion to their cause, really know its all about you too!

Sid, you are the Skippy clown prince of noble causes who pops our collective self-absorbed heads out of our asses just long enough, each race weekend, to make sure we all "Get It". There aren't enough dollars on the planet to thank you for the way you keep the spirit of Skip Barber Racing on track.

(However, you will remain steadfastly undeterred from attempting to embarrass, squeeze and cajole every last one of those dollars from us. And we will always love you for it. :-)

Outstanding job Sid!

Pat
Old 11-03-2005
WillowCross Racing
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1
Talk about the ultimate lapping day package, what a car!

As I was at the Skip Barber shop last night I had the opportunity to drive the simulator - it's so cool! It looks great and the guys really out did themselves with the design. I can't wait to see the next one they come up with.

Old 11-03-2005
Grand Master

Gallery Images: 112
Re: Talk about the ultimate lapping day package, what a car!

Care to divulge why you were at the shop last night Donald? BTW Knowing your size issues with the RT2000... How was your fit in the simulator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macdod
As I was at the Skip Barber shop last night I had the opportunity to drive the simulator - it's so cool! It looks great and the guys really out did themselves with the design. I can't wait to see the next one they come up with.

Old 11-03-2005
Thumb-alina
Mid-Corner Speed Master / Advanced Member (1,000+ Posts)

Oh please... don't get him started on the size thing. I couldn't bear to hear how his mass slowed him down even in the simulator... I can hear it now... "the damn thing must compensate for size!"
Old 11-03-2005

Gallery Images: 8

Dad...Please Send Money. I have none left. I spent it all on trying to be a race car driver. Help. Please. By the way did I tell you how young you look in that other guys Ferrari?
Old 11-04-2005
WillowCross Racing

Gallery Images: 1

Michael,

Kiss my mass.

Pat,
Kind of you to ask. Abhi was smart enough to cut two more notches in the seat tracks so seating was LazyBoy-like comfortable.

Michael,
FYI. Size matters.

Last edited by macdod; 11-04-2005 at 02:38 PM.
Old 11-08-2005
administrationistperson

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795

Sid, don't forget Adrian Dixon and all the excellent photos he shot and offered with proceeds to benefit the Fund.....

Old 11-08-2005
Team OC/AD D

Gallery Images: 1995

Sid, thanks for doing everything you do. You're a great guy whose tireless efforts give back to our great skippy kids, and you help make this whole thing so much more fun.

And a big thank you to all of the participants of this year's fund raising contests. A bunch of you have gone over and above with your contributions, and we appreciate it greatly.

BTW - some of you still owe money - don't worry, you're getting a bill soon. And if you don't pay, Sid will be giving you a visit.

PS - Sid, I've heard grumblings this year that new racers actually seem to like you. What's going on? Are you going soft?
Old 11-11-2005
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Does anyone know how to track down Sid? I met most of the TJR crew when I did the LRP race in July (I was the slow one) and Sid took a good chunk of change from me. I'm doing the Western Series, where TJR and Sid are both just "rumors and legends". Jeff Kaiser is the designated Mechanics Fund czar for the Western Series; I am his self-appointed Enforcer. (was able to intimidate $800 out of people during one drivers meeting). Does Sid travel West? Some of the guys need to learn from the (Tony Soprano/Yoda) of Mechanics Fund fundraising. The Western mechs are great, under-appreciated and I owe them for working the seat for me so I can fit...I'm happy to donate frequent flier miles....someone else can cover the upgrade...or we can fly Sid out "cargo" THANKS
Old 11-11-2005
Team OC/AD D

Gallery Images: 1995

You can send Sid an email through his member page, or send me an email and I'll give you his phone number.
Old 11-14-2005
Fund Raiser Racer
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

stop crying about the money i took from you .i let you off easy because i felt sorry for you .

i would love to come to calif.as soon as they move it closer. every time i get on a plane they search me for hour's.i was paying someone in the city to feel me up now they do it for free

973 778 2466 office badgersid@aol.com

see you soon somewhere. sew your pocket's shut

$ MONSTRA MIHI PECUNIAM $

Bookmark This Thread