Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Race Series Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2011
Apex? Huhh? What Apex?
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

WGI was...well, WGI

Cold, rain, warm, sunny... And a few crashes... Honorable mentions have to go to Dvaid Knight aka Night Rider for joining the fast guys club. Ran and battled with Scott Anderson the whole race. I'm proud to see Dave step up. We had a 1st this weekend..twice in one race. Michael Johnson won his first race and also was the first time Skip or really any major racing league has had a winner with a handicap such as Michael. Watching his race, I forgot about him being handicapped, he was a die hard race car driver no matter how you put it. Well done MJ. Lots of great racing. Thanks to Paul Subject and Chris Brassard for making the mechanics fun decals and patches. We appreciate you guys!!!! Thanks to all who showed up and raced! Keith

Bookmark This Thread