Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > F1, IndyCar, Grand-Am, Karting etc Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2010
CARTERACING
Maximizing Exit Speed / Advanced Member (10+ Posts)

Carter to Continental Series in Grand-Am for 2010

Carter Race Plans 2010
fficeffice" />
To all my friends at Skip Barber,

I have signed on with Stevenson Motorsports out of North Carolina, to run their #9 Sunoco Camaro with co-driver Hugh Plumb in 2010 Continental Grand-Am series. Not sure if anyone has seen any picture of the new Sunoco Camaro, but if it runs half as good as it looks, we’re in for a great season.

It was a chance meeting in November at a track day at NJMP, to a test invite at VIR, to running the whole season as part of their 2 Sunoco Camaro GS cars. Very cool how it all came together quickly. Now we’re heading to Daytona for the season opener January 29th. Wish me luck!

I’m a little bummed that I won’t be enjoying the Skippy season in 2010, but I am going to try and do both the Skippy National event and the Continental race at ffice:smarttags" />Homestead. If the logistics work out smooth enough at Homestead I'll run both series when the weekends race together.

Also, bummed there is no Tremblant on the Summer schedule, had planned on taking the whole Carter Family up for some race and luge action. Maybe I’ll have to take a trip up to Canada, just to get kicked off the luge and keep the Skippy tradition alive! But I’ll try and work on Plan B. Is the Siebkens on the schedule?

Good luck to all,
Al Carter

Last edited by dalyduo; 01-27-2010 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Fixed typo in title... "Series" had a typo

Bookmark This Thread