Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Race Series Discussions

Old 12-28-2005
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1
Double at every weekend?

With all the shared dates between the Midwest and Eastern Series in 2006, the travel and logistics of running the complete schedule for both regions make for an interesting possibility.

It wouldn't be cheap, but anyone have this in their plans?

Any arguments against why it would be a bad idea if you could swing the $$?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Kasey
Old 12-28-2005
Junior West Coaster

Re: Double at every weekend?

Mr. Anti did it last year and it seemed to work out for him pretty well.
Old 12-29-2005
Thumb-alina
Mid-Corner Speed Master / Advanced Member (1,000+ Posts)

The only trouble is if you miss a weekend for some reason. Especially if it's a combo weekend. Making up those races becomes difficult.

I am thinking about a similar idea.... competing in Master's Nationals and a Regional series. Waiting for the Master's schedule to be finalized.

Good luck!
Old 12-29-2005
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 14

Micheal, your'e thinkin wrong, it's a chance to turn that situation into a positive.
If you miss a weekend, the most obvious thing is to do a TRIPLE some other weekend. I wonder if it's been done??? Can't say I remember bein around for one. I've done plenty of doubles, I would do a triple, even every race group if I could affod it, being the seat-time whore that I am. It's that selfish and non-sporting of me???
Although I think you and I are perfect examples of what importance all that seat-time is. I know I can say my first couple of memorials were definitely not something to be what we'd call, proud of. I bet you'd agree Mister shchampion
And I have to say since it's Spencer's BDay, it was encouragement from him after doin some laps at Loudon that convinced me to race in our series to begin with, and it was great that he was there for my first raceweek where I was lucky enough to win.
So thanks again Spencer and Happy BDay again.
So Micheal, what do you think, up for a triple one weekend????
Old 12-29-2005
administrationistperson
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcote
Micheal, your'e thinkin wrong, it's a chance to turn that situation into a positive.
If you miss a weekend, the most obvious thing is to do a TRIPLE some other weekend. I wonder if it's been done???
yes, I think it has, speak to our esteemed Dr. Greist, I believe his triple resulted in triple podium visits There have been others, Patterson, Isra, Sy??
Old 12-29-2005

I did it last year and it worked pretty well... TONS of track time but it takes some stamina and if you miss a weekend it can get confusing, but can still be done. I'd say go for it.

Bookmark This Thread