Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Everything Else. Cars, Fun, Politics & More

Old 06-08-2012
administrationistperson
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795
Exclamation SCAM WARNING FOR OLDER MEN!

EMERGENCY --- SCAM WARNING FOR OLDER MEN

Here's how the scam works; two nice looking, college-age girls will come over to your car or truck as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their "parts" almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It's impossible not to look). When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's.

You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I’ve had my wallet stolen March 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, again on the 17th, 20th, 24th, and the 29th; also April 1st, 4th, 8th, twice on the 16th & 17th, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant. Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for $.99 at the Dollar Store and bought them out in three of their stores.

Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Wal-Mart.

So please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. (The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.)

Old 06-08-2012
red mist junkie
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 2
Re: SCAM WARNING FOR OLDER MEN!

Great!!!!! !!!!!!!

Hey! Wait a Minute! I'm an old man!!!!

Damn Dollar Store is out of wallet's. Seem's there has been a run wallets. They are on back order now!

Damn!
DFL again!
Old 06-09-2012
Maximizing Exit Speed / Advanced Member (10+ Posts)

Hi Doug- You had your wallet stolen 15 times? I would have wised up by the 8th or 9th time-
Old 06-10-2012
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Western Re: SCAM WARNING FOR OLDER MEN!

me thinks, he wised up after the first time and bought more wallets...
Old 06-10-2012
Skippy Instructor
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 10

I read that yesterday, twice this morning, and very likely again later tonight. It's funny every time.

"Nothing good has ever been reported about the full rotation of a race car about either its pitch or roll axis." ~ Carroll Smith

Bookmark This Thread