Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Classifieds: Racing Gear, Cars & General Items for Sale

Old 11-28-2006
Hey ya'll, watch this
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 6
New Sparco Nomex For Sale - Cheap!

I'm selling a bunch of brand new XL Sparco Nomex shirts for cheap. There are long sleeve, short sleeve, white and blue shirts. I'm getting rid of them for a friend who ordered them but never ended up using 'em. I'm not asking much (well below retail) and you will find a link to the ebay auctions below. If any TJR member wants to buy some, but doesn't have eBay or Paypal, just email me and we can work something out.

Click here to see the auction and the links to all of the other nomex I have listed on eBay.
"I'm not a fearful person. There's no feeling in the world that I've had that's like it. You're driving something that's out of control but you're controlling it. What else should I do? Plant flowers in the backyard? Go to a barbecue? I'll do that, but this rocks my world. When you get out of a race car, the grass is a little greener and the sky is a little bluer."

Bookmark This Thread