Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > F1, IndyCar, Grand-Am, Karting etc Discussions

Old 06-01-2005
"low eyes and slow hands"
Podium Regular / Advanced Member (50+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1
extra ticket to Montreal GP!

All,

I have an extra ticket to the Montreal F1 race in a few weeks. The seat is in turn 2 and best of all you get ot sit right next to me! What a deal. They are sold as an entire weekend package and even comes with free beer after the race. Any interest please email me here or at work cweldon@crtllc.com.
Old 06-01-2005
administrationistperson
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795
Re: extra ticket to Montreal GP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weldonjc
All,

I have an extra ticket to the Montreal F1 race in a few weeks. The seat is in turn 2 and best of all you get ot sit right next to me! What a deal. They are sold as an entire weekend package and even comes with free beer after the race. Any interest please email me here or at work cweldon@crtllc.com.
and the Pro Mazda boys will be racing as a support race so you will actually get to see passing! no flames please.... it will be a seriously fun weekend
Old 06-01-2005
Infrequent Flier ;)

If anyone wants my ticket... well, my dad has it. It is in Grandstand 33, at turn six. It is a bronze ticket btw... my dad wants face value for it (I honestly am not certain of what that is, but if you want me to ask him, I will).

R
Old 06-01-2005
Hey ya'll, watch this
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 6

Are there any decent hotel rooms left at this point?
"I'm not a fearful person. There's no feeling in the world that I've had that's like it. You're driving something that's out of control but you're controlling it. What else should I do? Plant flowers in the backyard? Go to a barbecue? I'll do that, but this rocks my world. When you get out of a race car, the grass is a little greener and the sky is a little bluer."
Old 06-01-2005
Infrequent Flier ;)

Aparently ticket sales are not as good as in past years, so there might be. What I recommend to anyone is to grab a room at the Comfort Inn in Pte-Claire, on Boul. St-Jean... then drive in as far as Namur metro (lots of FREE parking there), then take the Metro from there to Parc Jean-Drapeau (the stop for the track). Check, too, at places like Choice Hotels (not a plug) because they have a handful of hotels in the West Island area (near the airport) that might still have rooms at decent rates.

R

Bookmark This Thread