Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2011
Moving Chicane / Regular Member (<5 Posts)

Hello

Hello, I am new to the sport. My son just started racing "mini dwarfs" on an 1/8th mile dirt track at Barona Raceway in San Diego and I am reading as much as I can about the sport to help him. I came across this site by doing a google search for "hans device" as I am interested in learning more about that piece of safety equipment.

The car my son drives is basically a go kart with a full roll cage and 5 point harness. The kids wear a basic fire retardant suit, gloves, shoes, and a helmet. I am focusing my research on learning more about safety enhancements for the car.

We live in N. County San Diego and my son is in the second grade. I work as an attorney, specializing in the area of consumer warranty litigation, i.e., the "lemon law" which enables consumers with defective vehicles to get a refund after 4 unsuccessful repair attempts by the dealership.

I look forward to using these forums to learn more about racing.

Sincerely,

Mike Saunders
San Diego, California
email: lemonlaw99@gmail.com

Bookmark This Thread