Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > New Member Introductions

Old 01-29-2013
Moving Chicane / Regular Member (<5 Posts)

New member_from indycar academy

hi everyone i am new to Skippy forums and would like let you guys know a little about me.

i started racing when i took a 3day race class with skip and i was hooked i just got back from the Indy car academy which was a great experience.
a bunch of people at the academy told me that this was the best place to go to be able to chat with every one and keep in touch

i ultimately want to be a pro race car driver but i am just Beginning but my plan for the next year is to take some more skipbaber classes and get into the indycar academy for this year and be able to be more competitive.

i drive a 05 sti right now and also own a 1990 miata which is mostly a beater

i work construction which takes up most of my time but i also try to spend some time hangen with my friends and all my extra time i spend trying to figure out how i can get back on the track.

-Wolfgang O'Bergin
Old 01-29-2013
Testing Entry Speed / Advanced Member (25+ Posts)

Re: New member_from indycar academy

Welcome Wolfgang.

David and I are both on here as are some of the Skip Barber instructors (along with bunches of other Skippys).

Alan
Old 01-30-2013
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Western Re: New member_from indycar academy

Welcpme aboard Wolfgang.

The Skip Barber Experience is a great one and you will enjoy the ride.
Old 02-02-2013
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 112

Welcome Wolfgang,

If you have any questions let us know.

When will you be driving next?
Old 02-02-2013
Skippy Instructor
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 10

Welcome Wolfgang. Always glad to have somebody new aboard! This is THE place to commiserate with other Skippy folk online. Somebody here should be able to answer almost any question you have, and if not, tell you where to find it. Very cool that you did the Academy.

"Nothing good has ever been reported about the full rotation of a race car about either its pitch or roll axis." ~ Carroll Smith
Old 02-13-2013
Maximizing Exit Speed / Advanced Member (10+ Posts)

Hey wolfgang its Matt we were pretty close time wise at the shootout, I think you edged me out by a few points but I can't remember. Anyway glad to see we have another STi driver running around here, I have a 13' myself and have owned 2 other WRXs I can't seem to get away from em.

Tags
academy , first post , indycar

Bookmark This Thread