Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Racing, Driving, New Driver & High-Performance Driving Schools

Old 04-22-2011
Podium Regular / Advanced Member (50+ Posts)

Pictures of Lime Rock Park Open-house

Hey everyone
So I made it home with my beloved but not that well maintained car... Thanks to crappy american gas, that was the only reason my car was going THAT bad suddenly (it started a few weeks ago thanks to crappy canadian gas though lol)... Injectors probably very dirty

Anyway, I'll use this thread to post pictures this evening (yeah false alert, didnt uploaded them yet )

Just wanted to thank Kevin and Alex for being that friendly with me and Clément and desperatly trying to do something with dying horse lol, and of course Pat who has been the absolute best guide for us during and after this open house... Really, thank you Pat!
We were really impressed by the kindness of everyone there!

Pictures will start being posted in a few hours
Old 04-22-2011
administrationistperson
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795
Re: Pictures of Lime Rock Park Open-house

Look forward to seeing them, you might try creating an album in the photo gallery
Old 04-22-2011
Grand Master

Gallery Images: 112

571 people showed up at Lime Rock for the open house and none were more excited or enthusiastic than Flavien and Clement.

Terry Earwood gave them an especially long and spirited session on the skidpad They enjoyed hot laps in MX-5's on the track itself and in the high performance cars on the upper autocross. They also drove on the lower autocross in a Mazda 3. They took hundreds of pictures and impressed everyone with the obstacles they overcame (A high mileage rough running mustang they drove down in from Canada the night before and slept in... twice) to experience a track they knew intimately from iracing but had never seen in person. It was a privilege to be around their enthusiastic passion. Got to witness the birth of Lime Rock's two newest devoted fans. Looking forward to the pictures.

Last edited by dalyduo; 04-23-2011 at 01:21 AM.
Old 04-22-2011
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalyduo View Post
571 people showed up at Lime Rock for the open house and none were more excited or enthusiastic than Flavien and Clement.

Terry Earwood gave them an especially long and spirited session on the skidpad They enjoyed hot laps in MX-5's on the track itself and in the high performance cars on the upper autocross. They also drove on the lower autocross in a Mazda 3. They took hundreds of pictures and impressed everyone with the obstacles they overcame (A high mileage rough running mustang they drove down in from Canada the night before and slept in... twice) to experience a track they knew intimately from iracing but had never seen in person. It was a privilege to be around their enthusiastic passion. Got to witness the birth of Lime Rock's two newest devoted fans. Looking forward to the pictures.
Great stuff

Last edited by dalyduo; 04-23-2011 at 01:21 AM.
Old 04-23-2011
Moving Chicane / Regular Member (<5 Posts)

A very small preview of the 440+ pictures we took during the open house
More to come later of course. If you want any of these pictures in high res (5184x3456) dont hesitate to ask, we also have the .raw files if you want.

Old 04-23-2011

Quote:
571 people showed up at Lime Rock for the open house and none were more excited or enthusiastic than Falvien and Clement.

Yeah, Terry was simply an awesome skid pad instructor. I didnt think someone could get as exited as him when you start pulling half a lap or a full lap sideways in the RX8
"Yesss, you got it, keepitkeepitkeepit!! yeeeeeeeesssssssss that's the way! Aweeesome!"
We really had the very best driving time with him that day! So cheerful and so efficient in term of giving advices, real fun!

Anyway, time to sleep... Going to Mirabel Airport tomorrow to enjoy a Rotaxmax gokart practice session. After two nights in the car nothing better than getting 6h of sleep and finishing the week with some hotlaps in these little things

We both have all the pictures so contact either me or Clement to get the full res ones... I'll post a few more tomrrow evening, if I survive the day on this go-karting version of Sebring that is Mirabel
Old 04-23-2011
Grand Master

Gallery Images: 112

Love this shot as the front wheels of the 41 are pressed into the crest of the uphill and the 33 is at full launch with the ride height of a Range Rover just short of catching air. Great unintentional time lapse illustration.

Old 04-23-2011
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clement View Post
A very small preview of the 440+ pictures we took during the open house
More to come later of course. If you want any of these pictures in high res (5184x3456) dont hesitate to ask, we also have the .raw files if you want
LOL "440+ pictures..." that, my friends, is a high level of enthusiasm.
Old 04-23-2011
G-force junkie
Speed Through Zen / Advanced Member (2,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso View Post
LOL "440+ pictures..." that, my friends, is a high level of enthusiasm.
Mike, I am going to use that phrase. I like it. It has iconic potential. "No I'm not ____________. I just have a high level of enthusiasm." (crazy, addicted, paranoid, stalking you, etc etc).

I think it describes a lot of us in this club. Not least Terry E.
Old 04-24-2011
administrationistperson

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhands View Post
Mike, I am going to use that phrase. I like it. It has iconic potential. "No I'm not ____________. I just have a high level of enthusiasm."
So, we are supposed to fill in the blank....right?
hmmmm...
"a doctor" (but I play one on TV)
"all that fast"
"having too many shots of Jager" to be followed a little later with
"drunk" (boy could I have used that one in my drinking days, actually, I probably did )...to be followed a little later with
"getting laid tonight" to be followed at the driver meeting the next morning with
"hungover" to be followed a short time later with
"laughing at Harrison's driving"
A good quote indeed

ok, retaliation welcome

Oh...and very nice pics, thanks!
Old 04-25-2011
G-force junkie
Speed Through Zen / Advanced Member (2,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdh View Post
So, we are supposed to fill in the blank....right?
Um.... no. That was a rhetorical blank.

Retaliation??? Qui, moi????

Actually, I'm sure WTNewbie would agree that we have hijacked this thread well enough. All our new members are going to have such a poor impression of us churlish, inconsiderate online louts. My apologies to Flavien and Clement.

The pics are great. Thank you guys for posting. Great to see photos of all the activities and friends, wish I could've been there. Funny one of the Lotus with the key fob left in the door.
Old 04-25-2011
Moving Chicane / Regular Member (<5 Posts)

Some pics coming soon, but actually lot of work at this time so soon I promise
Old 04-26-2011

A few more

Old 04-28-2011

Quote:
Love this shot as the front wheels of the 41 are pressed into the crest of the uphill and the 33 is at full launch with the ride height of a Range Rover just short of catching air. Great unintentional time lapse illustration.

And here's what unfortunately happens if you aren't mindfull of the unloading. BTW, great shot.
http://registercitizen.com/articles/...1120460464.txt

Bookmark This Thread