Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > F1, IndyCar, Grand-Am, Karting etc Discussions

Old 03-08-2008
Team OC/AD D
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1995
2008 Team Juicy Fantasy F1 Racing Competition - Notice

Hiya guys-

I will not be able to run the 2008 F1 League this year, as my hands have been pretty full lately. If there is interest from enough people to continue the game, would any of you like to volunteer to run the game? It's not difficult to do, but requires moderate Microsoft Excel experience.

Please let us know if you want to play, and/or if you will volunteer to administer it.

Thanks!

Sy
Old 03-08-2008
administrationistperson
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795
Re: 2008 Team Juicy Fantasy F1 Racing Competition - Notice

Sorry to hear it but understandable Dude, thanks for your efforts in the past.

If no one can or wants to, can we have a competition thru a yahoo or other online forum/league? Wasn't that how we did it a few years ago?

Thanks again Sy

cdh
Old 03-14-2008
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Re: 2008 Team Juicy Fantasy F1 Racing Competition - Notice

Wouldn't really know how to run/organize it, but I'm all for it, especially since I'd be starting from the beginning of the season this time!!!!!

Looks like it's going to be a great year from watching these jokers without traction control! Man, is that nice to watch the world's best drivers' on-board cams looking just like mine with the sudden views of where they've just been!

Bookmark This Thread