Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Old 06-07-2014
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Thumbs up Craig Who?

So I'm on the Tudor website to see what the schedule is for this weekend, and off to the side were some headlines under "Related News". One was "Duerson Making Smooth, Fast Transition to Series," and the second was, "Masters Driver Duerson Wins Overall Pole at Kansas." I thought, "Duerson? Our Duerson?", so I opened up both articles, and there he was!

Duerson Making Smooth, Fast Transition to Series

and

Masters Driver Duerson Wins Overall Pole at Kansas

Yay, Craig!
Old 06-08-2014
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 112
Re: Craig Who?

This doesn't surprise me in the least. Craig's talent in a race car is pretty phenomenal.
In the small world category... Gerardo is coaching Matt McMurray, so it must be fun to have Craig around to give him a run for his money. :-)

Bookmark This Thread