Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Racing, Driving, New Driver & High-Performance Driving Schools

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2007
Rookie / Regular Member (<10 Posts)

Physical requirements for a 3 day racing school

Hi!

Having only driven my normal road car and rental go-karts a cople of times and now planing of doing a 3 day racing school at Laguna Seca I'm starting to get a litle nervous about my physical condition and if I can keep up during the 3 day program.
I don't think the legs will be a problem but my arms are on the thin side of things, never had any special training other then normal life for 29 years.
Is it time to start training them to get the most out of the experience or are the cars not that havy to drive at the limit?

/Viktor

Bookmark This Thread