Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Everything Else. Cars, Fun, Politics & More

Old 04-15-2006
Maximizing Exit Speed / Advanced Member (10+ Posts)

Grand Am ride at VIR 4/20-22

John Tecce of BGB Motorsports, www.teambgb.com, has a Porsche drive available for the Grand Am Cup race at VIR next weekend. The co-driver is Ryan Pila, who was on the pole at Daytona in a Mustang. Because of the lateness of the hour, John is offering this ride at a substantial discount.

I tested with him and his team at Savannah earlier in the year. They are a first class outfit, very professional and squared away.

Just in case anyone was wondering, I'm still getting over a pinched nerve from Sebring, otherwise, I'd already be signed up.

Mur

Last edited by sydude; 08-11-2006 at 02:09 PM. Reason: removed email address etc. as per request (spam)
Old 04-16-2006
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 2
Re: Grand Am ride at VIR 4/20-22

i guess if you have to ask, you can't afford it.
Old 04-16-2006
Maximizing Exit Speed / Advanced Member (10+ Posts)

Re: Grand Am ride at VIR 4/20-22

When I talked to him the end of last week, he was looking for $13,500. for the weekend. You might be able to negotiate a 20-25 % discount. In addition, there is a Promotors Practice day on Thursday, for drivers registered for the race, which'll cost $1500 (a REAL bargain). It's a good chance to get used to the car/track without all the pressure of the official practice.

Mur

Bookmark This Thread