Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Race Series Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2006
Irrational National
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 815
Lightbulb Improving the National Championship

I've been meaning to post a thread about improving the Skip Barber National Championship for a while, so today's the day.

I love the Skip Barber system, working there, and racing there. I've done and still do both sides of the fence as an instructor and a customer. I will forever be grateful for what the Skip Barber National Championship did for my career and for my friendships. But, I still want your perspectives.

What do you think would make the Skip Barber National Championship better?
I'll give you some starter questions. No need to answer them all, and you can make up your own response.

1. What does it need to sell more seats?
2. What amenities does it have that are good?
3. What amenities does it lack?
4. What is the right price point?
5. What feedback or rumors have you heard others from other series say about the National series, good and bad?
6. If you have raced Nationals, what brought you to the series? How has it helped you?

Please offer POSITIVE and negative feedback. We should know what we are doing well, and what we should improve.

Thanks for your help.

Professor of Comedic Slip Angle Use

Bookmark This Thread