Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Everything Else. Cars, Fun, Politics & More

Old 11-23-2006
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 112
Thumbs up Happy Thanksgiving 2006

Duoboy sez you better have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for the fun and friendship this site affords us through Sy, Doug, all the good people at Skip Barber and TJR members we share with regularly.

Given the horrors in other parts of the world we are especially grateful for everyone's relative health and safety.

Hard to believe this is TJR's 3rd Turkey Day.

Tip of the cap to Doug for providing the autumn leaves and picketing turkey banner along with his LOL worthy turkey avatar.

Here are links to two past thanksgiving threads and our karting extravaganza at F1 Boston last year.

Be safe, eat well, hug you loved ones, and have a great day.

Gobble Gobble!

Pat

2004 Giving Thanks (Macy's Balloon thread)

2005 Happy Thanksgiving! Here's a song just for you...

2005 F1 Boston Turkey Trot
Attached Thumbnails - Click on an Image to Enlarge
Click image for larger version

Name:	ThanksgivingPatBalloon.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	1613  
Old 11-23-2006
Irrational National
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 815
Re: Happy Thanksgiving 2006

I am thankful for friends. Like everyone who has spoken at a banquet over the last few months, I am grateful and thankful for the family that is Skip Barber Racing. It's the worlds largest racing team, and everyone here is part of it.

I am thankful to those who have helped me become more. I am thankful to my parents for teaching me to give back. I am thankful for my brutal high school English teachers for teaching me to write. I am thankful for my mentors for encouraging me to take risk. I am thankful to Ryan Justice for opening my eyes to the Racing for Kids program this year. I am thankful to Elan Motorsports for building a carbon tub that kept me safe in so many wrecks. I am thankful to Dan Andersen.

I am thankful to Terry Earwood, who hired me into Skip Barber almost nine years ago, changing my life, and giving me the opportunity to teach others and change their lives.

I am thankful to the Mardens, for listening to me when I needed it most. I am thankful to the Auriemma's, Lowe's, Lipperts, Mayes, Pew's, Thornton's, Edwards', Addison's, and the rest of the customers who are some of the best friends I've ever had. I'm thankful to the instructors and staff at Skip Barber for training and friendship.

But mostly, I'm thankful that I can love, sleep, eat solid foods, stretch out, see in color, and hear music.

Life is good.

Professor of Comedic Slip Angle Use
Old 11-23-2006
Taxi Cab Left Turn Only
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Re: Happy Thanksgiving 2006

Pat, is that a new float: Duo Neutron?

I think Gerardos final thanks rings true for everyone. Thanks be for good health and good health to all!

Bookmark This Thread