Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Racing Equipment, Race Tracks & Travel Discussions

Old 03-23-2011
Rookie / Regular Member (<10 Posts)

VIO POV HD Sale!

Group-A Racing is hosting an "early bird special" sale for the entire Skip Barber community on the brand new V.I.O POV HD in-car camera. We are receiving some of the first camera released into the country this week and are hosting a sale that will end on March 31st. All members that order by then will receive free shipping on there order which is about a $20 saving.

The V.I.O POV HD shoots in 1080P and has FANTASTIC quality. The system is very easy to use, mount, record etc. It even comes with a very small wireless recorder you can use to start and stop recording.

The kits are $600 and come with everything you need. Memory cards, download cables, batteries, recorder, camera, mounts etc. From the second you open the box to when you are recording will take a total of 30 minutes at the most.

Dont waste time this is a sale that will last for only 7 days!

Thanks!

GroupARacing@aol.com
(631) 974-4379
or
(631)957-3901
Old 03-23-2011
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 112
Re: VIO POV HD Sale!

Jonathan,

Why, other than saving a few bucks for shipping, would we rush to buy from you for $600 when the V.I.O web site has plenty of the same units and sells them for a nickel less. I've never heard of you or Group-A Racing. A google search turns up nothing and your time pressure isn't something I'm inclined to respond to. I'd rather buy from the manufacturer whose reputation is on the line over a third party I know nothing about. I'm willing to be proven wrong but I'd warn our members from putting any money into this deal until we know more about this vendor...
Old 03-24-2011

Group-A Racing is a sup business with Group-A Wheels. www.GroupAWheels.com. We have been in business for almost 30 years mainly with custom tires and wheels. But have had Group-A Racing to run race teams in series such as F2000, Trans-Am, World Challenge and other various prep shop activities. We are a new delaer for VIO and the price difference is 5 cents as whats listed on the website and what we listed for here on the site. We just say $600 instead of $599.95 because in reality its the same exact thing. AND that does NOT include shipping. So we are the same price and are saving you shipping if you take advantage of this sale.

Also if you call VIO today right now and put an order in it will not get to you before mine do next week that is a promise. They are still doing the very last table testing. We are getting some of the first in the country. If you look close on the site you will see that it says your item will ship in the next 7-14 days why? Because there not available yet today!

When it comes to reputation we have one ourselfs. Plus if you were to buy a camera from me today lets say, and I was a horrible company to do business with what are you going to do? I am sure you will return the product and buy it directly from VIO and then complain about us when you do which could end my dealership or certainly hurt my relationship thats for sure. So we have just as much of a reputation to guard.

So there is no price difference between us the dealer and buying directly from VIO. When it comes to any warrenty me as the dealer gets the same thing from VIO and can offer it to the customer that VIO will offer you.

Here is some internet information for you with Group-A Racing and with VIO in perticular: www.F2000Series.com www.F1600Series.com to show that this is real and not a scam.
Old 03-24-2011
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 112

Jonathan,

Because Group A Racing didn't show up in a google search and there was no reference to Group A Wheels in your post you can understand my concern with someone we don't know turning up suggesting we rush them $600 for a product that appeared to be readily available online.

Your further explanation with links to Group A Wheels looks and sounds plausible so I'll take you at your word.

Thanks,
Pat
Old 03-24-2011

Pat I agree with your concern 100%! Thats why I wanted to make sure to go into details explaining anything so take care of any other potential thoughts of other people looking. You will see stuff on our website about the camera as well once they are in the building. As it is we have a pretty decent amount of orders in.

Thanks and anybody else PLEASE feel free to ask any questions about the system, us etc.

Thanks
JS

Bookmark This Thread