Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Everything Else. Cars, Fun, Politics & More

Old 04-25-2014
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

New Despain Show

Dave Despain has a new show on Mav TV, "The Dave Despain Show".

It's on tonight (Friday, April 25th) at 8:00pm. I'm not sure about other providers, but it's channel 214 on DirecTV.
Old 04-28-2014
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 112
Re: New Despain Show

Thanks!
Was just thinking how I missed his Wind Tunnel show the other day and wondering what he was doing...

Old 04-28-2014
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 112

Drat!... Found Mavtv on Time Warner Cable in Manhattan and they want 9 bucks a month extra to activate the channel. They bundle it with The Smithsonian Channel and three others I've never heard of. Already paying way too much for cable and internet. As much as I love Dave I'm not paying another 100 bucks a year to occasionally see his interview show. Hopefully I can grab it online or in CT.

Mavtv is owned by Lucas Oil and I see they've got a bunch of the old Speed programs like Gearz, My Classic Car, Chop, Cut Rebuild...) Not sure what their deal is but not inclined to pony up at this point. If anyone sees a compelling reason to do so... Let me know. :-)

Thanks,
Pat
Old 05-02-2014
Mid-Corner Speed Master / Advanced Member (1,000+ Posts)

First show was with John Force. Good short interview. More of it online.
QUALIFICATIONS 1987: Davidson: "Sammy Swindell's car runs a normally aspirated stock-block engine with Pontiac heads. It was developed by John Buttera." Palmer: "Wow, yeah, he used to play the sax with Louis Prima." Davidson: "That was Sam Butera." Palmer: "Oh, yeah."

Bookmark This Thread