Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Old 09-08-2009
administrationistperson
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795
Bug

is everyone seeing placeholders (box with an X in it) where smilies should be? Working on it.....
Old 09-08-2009
Mid-Corner Speed Master / Advanced Member (1,000+ Posts)

Re: Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdh View Post
is everyone seeing placeholders (box with an X in it) where smilies should be? Working on it.....
Yup. But only about one in 10 tries. They loaded funny just now though. OOh. The whole thing looks different below the message box. Is that you??:conf used::conf used:
QUALIFICATIONS 1987: Davidson: "Sammy Swindell's car runs a normally aspirated stock-block engine with Pontiac heads. It was developed by John Buttera." Palmer: "Wow, yeah, he used to play the sax with Louis Prima." Davidson: "That was Sam Butera." Palmer: "Oh, yeah."
Old 09-08-2009
Mid-Corner Speed Master / Advanced Member (1,000+ Posts)

Quote:
Yup. But only about one in 10 tries. They loaded funny just now though. OOh. The whole thing looks different below the message box. Is that you??
I threw in a bunch of smilies at the end to test and when I hit 'submit reply' I got this:Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 15 seconds exceeded in /services/webpages/util/s/y/sydude2.site.aplus.net/html/forums/includes/class_mail.php on line 635
QUALIFICATIONS 1987: Davidson: "Sammy Swindell's car runs a normally aspirated stock-block engine with Pontiac heads. It was developed by John Buttera." Palmer: "Wow, yeah, he used to play the sax with Louis Prima." Davidson: "That was Sam Butera." Palmer: "Oh, yeah."
Old 09-08-2009
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 8

Quote:
No, never got that - but the Home page, which had been toast for several days, appears to be back to normal, including the ever popular random pit chick selection.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldredracer View Post
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 15 seconds exceeded in /services/webpages/util/s/y/sydude2.site.aplus.net/html/forums/includes/class_mail.php on line 635
Soon as I said, "Not me..", I received the same "fatal error" message.

Last edited by Rosso; 09-08-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Old 09-09-2009
G-force junkie
Speed Through Zen / Advanced Member (2,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 69

No smilie bugs for me but the server has really s l o w e d d o w n for loading pages, esp post replies, graphics, avatars, and yes, smilies. Got the fatal error message when submitting this reply but it still posted. And dialog boxes have white text on a dark blue field (instead of black text on grey).

Last edited by Slowhands; 09-09-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 09-10-2009
administrationistperson
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhands View Post
No smilie bugs for me but the server has really s l o w e d d o w n for loading pages, esp post replies, graphics, avatars, and yes, smilies. Got the fatal error message when submitting this reply but it still posted. And dialog boxes have white text on a dark blue field (instead of black text on grey).
yeah, seeing the same - will try and get colors back to where they were. Slowness is the server, checking on it.

Bookmark This Thread