Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Racing, Driving, New Driver & High-Performance Driving Schools

Old 05-03-2010
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

2-Day Advance Formula: Road Atlanta

Well as the title says, I just signed up for 2 day advanced formula class at Road Atlanta. I took my 3 day formula there and really love the track and hopefully can improve a lot more since last time even though it was a little over a year ago. Was wondering if anyone else on here might be teaching or taking the class? The 2day is at the end of July (30th-31st). I really dont have any questions concerning the course, jut updating everyone as i am coming home from college to start racing and will be doing many more events as long as funds allow. I know i am also going to be participating in the 24hr lemon race at PBIR the end of December.
Old 05-04-2010
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 112
Re: 2-Day Advance Formula: Road Atlanta

Andor,
They haven't posted the instructors yet but they will on the SkipBarber.com web site.

What kind of vehicle will you be driving in the 24 Hours of lemons? Sounds like lots of fun. :-)
Old 05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalyduo View Post
Andor,
They haven't posted the instructors yet but they will on the SkipBarber.com web site.

What kind of vehicle will you be driving in the 24 Hours of lemons? Sounds like lots of fun. :-)
With the Lemons Rules the car can't exceed over $500 so still on the lookout to see what i can pick up. keeping options open. My friend who is one of the drivers found an old striped down cop car that runs for $400. so we will see.
Old 05-04-2010
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andor View Post
With the Lemons Rules the car can't exceed over $500 so still on the lookout to see what i can pick up. keeping options open. My friend who is one of the drivers found an old striped down cop car that runs for $400. so we will see.
i want to run in a lemons race

sounds awesome
Old 05-05-2010
G-force junkie
Speed Through Zen / Advanced Member (2,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andor View Post
Crown Vic would be an rockin ride for a Lemons race! Big V-8, RWD, takes up plenty of space. You could use the spotlight to blind your competitors!
Old 05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhands View Post
Crown Vic would be an rockin ride for a Lemons race! Big V-8, RWD, takes up plenty of space. You could use the spotlight to blind your competitors!
Thats our secret weapon, especially for the night time haha and yeah, i think the vic will be a beast on the track because there's a lot of contact during the race
Old 07-29-2010

So havent been posting in a really long time... like 2-3 months but i'm leaving tomorow from florida ft. lauderdale to Atlanta Georgia for the 2 day adv. on fri and sat. i'm so excited to get back in the formula cars and learn more and more!!!! My last step before i can finally get into a racing weekend! i'll keep you guys updated hopefully after i get back from Cancun which i leave right after the 2nd dat
Old 07-29-2010
Grand Master

Gallery Images: 112

Good to hear from you again Andor... Please do keep us posted.
Old 07-29-2010

Just checked in to the Hotel in Braselton, Ga which is like 10 min from Road Atlanta Going to go for a nice dinner and get a good night of sleep.. keep u guys posted
Old 07-29-2010
administrationistperson

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795

----------------
--------------------

Bookmark This Thread