Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Race Series Discussions

Old 10-30-2007
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 8
Thumbs up Series Year End Videos are Out!

In case anyone missed the e-mail from Lakeville, CDH has completed the final copies of the Series Season Year End Videos. I beleive he has put his handy work together to add more material and editing to the final year end banquet videos for the Eastern, Mid West and National Series.

Great Work and thank you CDH for all of your dedication and hard work!

Proceeds are going to the mechanics fund. Please e-mail CDH direct if you have any interest on these videos or of a large poster of the WGI Invitational Group shot ...

Thanks Doug!
Old 10-30-2007

Gallery Images: 36
Re: Series Year End Videos are Out!

CDH, just so you know, I tried to email you and (at least as of last night) the message had not been delivered according to the webmaster for optonline.
Old 10-31-2007
administrationistperson
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatertownNewbie
CDH, just so you know, I tried to email you and (at least as of last night) the message had not been delivered according to the webmaster for optonline.
Thanks guys. Ted, did you send thru TJR email? Never received it. Try sending to my direct address

cdh88 @ optonline . net
I added spaces so spiders/bots don't harvest it.....probably moot though, they got my # a long time ago.
Remove spaces when you send, thanks
Old 11-01-2007

Doug, what's the cost on the videos again?
Old 11-02-2007
administrationistperson
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeRockRacer
Doug, what's the cost on the videos again?
Thanks Chris, DVD's of National, Midwestern and Eastern banquet videos are $50 for one, $100 for all three. There is different content in each as well as shared chapters. Common to all are:

Radio Control Coaching
Nick's Hot Rod
Canadian Border
Spins/Hits

Hand Jive is in all but some modification done for each series. Credits are similar but also modified for each series. There is different material not seen at the banquets in all of them, a minimum 10-15 minutes additional running time.

There are enhanced and additional segments in all. A mechanic tribute and the WGI Masters Invitational for example. Most segments have additonal chapter markers so you can click thru part or all of them.

Also for sale to help the fund are 19" x 13" photo quality prints of the WGI Invitational group shot. If you have a different favorite large format hi-res photo you would like done, email it to me and I'll enhance and print. Prints sent to you in tube mailers. These go for $40 per picture. If you want more than one print of the same photo, add $10 per additional copy.

The most common question is how do I pay? (if only my contracting customers had been this way). All DVDs and prints sent to you with an invoice enclosed. Remit with check to Doug Harrison. The fund will receive all proceeds less my minimal material costs.

Thanks for helping the mechanics! use cdh88@optonline.net - or call me at 203-273-7720

Last edited by cdh; 11-02-2007 at 12:23 PM.
Old 11-06-2007

Great work Doug!

Bookmark This Thread