Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Racing Equipment, Race Tracks & Travel Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2008
Apex? Huhh? What Apex?
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

time to vote for helmet design

Ok, first off, happy new year. Second, vote for me. As many of you know, I love aerobatic airplanes as a 2nd love to racing. One of my favorite airplanes is the Yak 54, a Russian built 2 place aerobatic wonder. Big, heavy, and yet nimble. I love the colors on it too. A young friend of ours in the airplane industry knows this and designed me some paint schemes. Can you help here? I normally don't try to mock up a helmet after something so this is a first for me too. Thanks guys/gals.
Attached Thumbnails - Click on an Image to Enlarge
Click image for larger version

Name:	helmet2.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	2440   Click image for larger version

Name:	helmet1.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	2439  

Bookmark This Thread