Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > F1, IndyCar, Grand-Am, Karting etc Discussions

Old 06-21-2009
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 36
Alexander Rossi Wins in Europe

For those of us who saw him as a 14-year-old dominating the Western Regional Series a few years ago, it is a pleasure to see that Alexander Rossi continues his progress. This season he is competing in the Formula Master series, and here is a link to news of his first win from today's race: http://www.formulamaster.net/eng/readnews.asp?id=784 Great driving, Alexander!
Old 06-21-2009
G-force junkie
Speed Through Zen / Advanced Member (2,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 69
Re: Alexander Rossi Wins in Europe

Although many talented youngsters come through the Skip system, from the start it was clear that Alex was the "real deal." I will always carry a fond memory of my first shunt ever. It was my second race weekend, Turn 6 at Laguna, and on radio feedback after the incident, the instructor (I think it was the inimitable Phil Lombardi) told me I entered carrying "Rossi-like speed without the ability." Although that combination produced a really expensive day, for some reason it made me feel warm all over.

Alex is reportedly on the short list of driver candidates for Peter Windsor's USF1 effort. Now wouldn't that be awesome if it comes to fruition!

Tags
alexander rossi , formula master

Bookmark This Thread