Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Everything Else. Cars, Fun, Politics & More

Old 01-16-2011
Team OC/AD D
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1995
Videos New Standard for Stupidity

And I thought I used to do stupid things. Here's a clip of a guy who calls himself the Black Devil, riding an R1 through Moscow. Make sure you get through to the second half.

Old 01-16-2011
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Re: New Standard for Stupidity

WOW! prettyyy f%^&ing crazy!! He should use his skills for good.. not to end his life! but insane video! great post!
Old 01-16-2011
Grand Master

Gallery Images: 112

Whoa... Astonishing luck as you can't stop watching for all the wrong reasons. If he keeps it up odds are his future title will be in the past tense as he becomes the bug on someone's windshield when that luck runs out.
Old 01-17-2011
Your favorite PR Girl

I was just waiting for someone in all that stopped traffic to open their car door. SPLAT
Old 01-17-2011
Mid-Corner Speed Master / Advanced Member (1,000+ Posts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBruSBRS View Post
I was just waiting for someone in all that stopped traffic to open their car door. SPLAT
My first thought!!!

A hundred years ago I was shopping at an aftermarket parts dealer who had similar mods on his car to what I was looking for. He suggested a ride in his car, then took me on a high speed, tire squealing drive through a residential district on a Saturday morning.
When we got back, i got out and started walking toward my car without a word until he asked me what I thought. I said that if the ECU chip i was shopping for had as much brains as he did, it wasn't worth a dime.
QUALIFICATIONS 1987: Davidson: "Sammy Swindell's car runs a normally aspirated stock-block engine with Pontiac heads. It was developed by John Buttera." Palmer: "Wow, yeah, he used to play the sax with Louis Prima." Davidson: "That was Sam Butera." Palmer: "Oh, yeah."
Old 01-17-2011
Podium Regular / Advanced Member (50+ Posts)

I thought this may have been posted here before but I can't seem to find it. So if I am being redundant I apologise. Seems to fit the thread, just a bit closer to home. I'm sure some of you have traveled the L.I.E. and as such would agree this is NUTS!!!

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...192mph-107583/
Old 01-17-2011
Team OC/AD D

Gallery Images: 1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt250 View Post
I thought this may have been posted here before but I can't seem to find it. So if I am being redundant I apologise. Seems to fit the thread, just a bit closer to home. I'm sure some of you have traveled the L.I.E. and as such would agree this is NUTS!!!

That's just stoopid!
Old 01-17-2011

i would rather be going 192mph than what the guy through moscow was doing!!!
Old 01-17-2011
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andor View Post
i would rather be going 192mph than what the guy through moscow was doing!!!
Ditto. Personally, i don't like to ride in the dark, no matter what the speed. I bought a 2010 Ducati F1098 back in June. Owner's manual says that the top speed is "electronically limited to 186 mph". Buried in the fine print it also says that the displayed speed is the actual speed plus 3%. The acceleration available in a box-stock modern supebike is simply breathtaking and the braking is not far behind.
Old 01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydude View Post
And I thought I used to do stupid things. Here's a clip of a guy who calls himself the Black Devil, riding an R1 through Moscow. Make sure you get through to the second half.
He should hope to live long enough for his friends to call him Stumpy.
Old 01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso View Post
Ditto. Personally, i don't like to ride in the dark, no matter what the speed. I bought a 2010 Ducati F1098 back in June. Owner's manual says that the top speed is "electronically limited to 186 mph". Buried in the fine print it also says that the displayed speed is the actual speed plus 3%. The acceleration available in a box-stock modern supebike is simply breathtaking and the braking is not far behind.
Now that bike is soo sleak and sexy looking! its like a cross-over of a monster and superbike! and i personally love speed and its hard getting enough of it! unfortunately i have taken my car well beyond 100mph "private roads" of course... i try to stay away from bikes bec. its like peer-pressure just having one, it would most likely be my death bed.. When ever i do speed, its always in the safest way possible... so i try to be the dangerously safe but riding through traffic and incoming traffic... idk wtf he's thinking on that one!
Old 01-18-2011
Grand Master

Have an idea for a new reality show called, "So You Think You Can Drive?"
First episode is Black Devil and LIE boy on matching super bikes all hooked up with live cameras. We turn 'em loose on the Nurburgring and the story writes itself. The first one who finishes gets to keep the super bike. The loser gets hospital care. Note to self. Have lots of extra drivers and super bikes standing by for each episode.
Old 01-18-2011

Gallery Images: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalyduo View Post
First episode is Black Devil and LIE boy on matching super bikes all hooked up with live cameras. We turn 'em loose on the Nurburgring and the story writes itself. The first one who finishes gets to keep the super bike. The loser gets hospital care. Note to self. Have lots of extra drivers and super bikes standing by for each episode.
Isn't this what the Robin Hood thing was all about? (By the way, did that series ever get finished? Or broadcast?)
Old 01-18-2011
Grand Master

The Robin Hood Rally was a timed sprint one at a time on a closed section of public road. They didn't actually let people race each other but did send them out on roads with all kinds of dangerous hazards and encouraged them to test their limits. There were quite a few serious crashes and even the participants banded together to lobby for more safety. Haven't seen or heard anything about them since last summer.
Believe they did three events and just kind of stopped. They still have a web site but I've never seen any of the actual event broadcast or prizes awarded. Could be wrong but suspect the bad publicity killed it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatertownNewbie View Post
Isn't this what the Robin Hood thing was all about? (By the way, did that series ever get finished? Or broadcast?)
Old 01-18-2011
administrationistperson

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt250 View Post

thanks GT, that is just sick...LIE is a deadly enough road, future tarmac stain
Quote:
First episode is Black Devil and LIE boy on matching super bikes all hooked up with live cameras. We turn 'em loose on the Nurburgring and the story writes itself.
Let's do it
Quote:
The Robin Hood Rally ... Believe they did three events and just kind of stopped. They still have a web site but I've never seen any of the actual event broadcast or prizes awarded. Could be wrong but suspect the bad publicity killed it off.
Yeah, maybe they couldn't sell it, but I doubt for lack of crashes (considered a plus by producers I imagine), maybe it just didn't cut into a decent series.
Old 01-18-2011
Your favorite PR Girl

Quote:
The first one who finishes gets to keep the super bike. The loser gets hospital care.
Don't you mean the one that does finish, if either is so lucky? lol
Old 01-18-2011
Grand Master

Copy that... Winning doesn't mean finishing... Hmmm First prize could be the bike, or private room hospital care if the winner crashes out after the loser crashes and second prize, that assumes you crash trying to win, includes semi-private room hospital care. Gee... producing is so complicated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBruSBRS View Post
Don't you mean the one that does finish, if either is so lucky? lol
Old 01-18-2011

Quote:
Copy that... Winning doesn't mean finishing... Hmmm First prize could be the bike, or private room hospital care if the winner crashes out after the loser crashes and second prize, that assumes you crash trying to win, includes semi-private room hospital care. Gee... producing is so complicated!
There is no hospital care required for incidents at those speeds.

Bookmark This Thread