Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Everything Else. Cars, Fun, Politics & More

Old 11-15-2006
administrationistperson
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795
Videos Spec Miata Race Weekend Video

This was run September 2005, huge Spec Miata weekend at the Glen, Miatas EVERYWHERE. Amok and Big Dick got things rolling then put Ashlei on the job to actually make it happen, it was a lot of fun.

There were 9 TJR drivers, Amok, Big Dick, Mayes, Willcox, Dario, Abraham, Jimmy Locke, Macdod and Ludwig. Also there were Ashlei of course, Mike Marino, the Mayes Family Singers, friends of Abe, his Dad and famous Mom (Estelle Parsons). The racing was great and Ashlei had an RV, excellent catered meals, tent, trophies, champagne for the awards, everything, fantastic job Crashlei

I put the video chapters on this web page. The chapters are a bit longer than I would cut for a general audience, but I think it flows pretty well..

Last edited by cdh; 11-25-2006 at 03:22 AM.
Old 11-16-2006
Skippy Girl
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1
Thumbs up Re: Spec Miata Race Weekend Video

Doug, Great job with the website! My favorite part would have to be the Donald (aka Steve McQueen) segment…and of course Roemer’s cameo. Thanks for all of the hard work putting it together for us. The endless footage from the cars (all 9 of them) plus all of your camera time must have been maddening to sort through!
You did stellar work on this one, thanks again!

- At the entrance to the old SR-71 operating base Kadena, Japan

Bookmark This Thread