Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Everything Else. Cars, Fun, Politics & More

Old 03-14-2008
Moving Chicane / Regular Member (<5 Posts)

10 second of your time can give me wings!

Hi everyone,

I have been a long time reader of these boards and this site. I recently entered my first Skip Barber race in January and had a blast! I will be back, and I am taking one of those shiny trophies with me next time

But this is on a different topic. I recently entered a contest with Red Bull, and the deal was if I make a neat 1 minute video and enough people vote for it. They will fly me out and hook me up with a Red Bull Driver for a weekend and just show me an awesome time! This would be a huge networking opportunity, and just a dream come true. If you could take 10 seconds and vote for my video that would help tremendously.

Go to http://www.redbullfirstperson.com/video.php?id=135 and click vote! Thats all there is to it. If you feel inclined to leave a nice note, awesome. These videos are getting THRASHED by people hating on each others vids. Its a total hatefest.

So thanks again guys, your one of the best communities out there for racing and you are all so helpful. I really appreciate this!

Thanks again,
Ryan Burns

PS http://www.redbullfirstperson.com/video.php?id=135 Thats the link again
Old 03-14-2008
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 112
Re: 10 second of your time can give me wings!

Clicked on the link twice in different browsers and couldn't get the link to work... You might want to check it.
Old 03-14-2008

Oh thanks for the heads up! I guess the only way around it is to go to the main site, www.redbullfirstperson.com Then find my video labeled Ryan Burns: The Submission

Oh and if anyone was at Laguna Seca in January you might be in the video. Im not sure which race to footage was from with the safety car
Old 03-14-2008
administrationistperson
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795

links work for me - PC
Old 03-14-2008
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 8

Worked fine on my MAC!
Old 03-15-2008
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Worked here - even WITH Vista. And remembering how great everyone was when they were voting for Pat, I voted a second time. Then I was told that I'd already voted today. So guess I'll try again tomorrow.
Old 03-15-2008

Yep its 1 a day voting. I am currently 3rd and only a few behind 2nd place! The response from you guys has been awesome! I am SO appreciative of all your help.

Thank you so much!

Bookmark This Thread