Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Race Series Discussions

Old 10-15-2009
administrationistperson
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795
Did we forget someone??

Not sure how this happened but I don't see a thread saying

CONGRATULATIONS NICK ANDRIES!!!!!

You drove a magnificent season, don't recall who handed you the Championship trophy Saturday night but his comment "Nick never put a wheel wrong this season..." said it perfectly. You really drove so many great races, you earned it man.

I remember at Tremblant in the "Noah's Ark GP", absolute downpour and you pulled out a 45 second lead or something. Stevie D asked if anyone had you on the radio so they could tell you it's ok to ease off a bit, you are in quadruple sailing territory. Not to worry, you kept the same fast pace, never missed a beat and walked the field....sweeeeeeeet

Great job Nick, it's been fun to watch

cdh
Old 10-15-2009
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 112
Re: Did we forget someone??

Congratulations Nick. Bravo! You were the class of the field and drove brilliantly all season.

We didn't forget you... You were just so consistant and stealthily fast that your dominance of the season was never in doubt. Sorry we couldn't give you a better run for your money.

Thanks for setting the bar so high.

We'll look forward to you, Spencer and a few other talented drivers from our ranks putting on a great show in the Nationals next year. Great Job!
Old 10-15-2009
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Great Job Nick.
Mont Tremblant was more than impressive.
MJE
Old 10-15-2009
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 8

Nick did a great job this season and has become a very serious student of the craft. The best part about him is he has a very level head about it all and has maintained a great down to earth persona in and around the track. Congratulations Nick. You earned a well deserved Championship and will go far.
Old 10-15-2009
G-force junkie
Speed Through Zen / Advanced Member (2,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 69

My experiences running behind Nick revealed that he is one of those drivers who exemplify the way Alain Prost liked to drive, "When I look slow, I am going fast..." Nick was so disciplined and tidy with the car that his speed was deceptive-- he seemed catchable and yet consistently and steadily pulled away. He definitely never put a wheel wrong and was always out front. And despite my needling him about his fondness for certain cars, he demonstrated the same dominance regardless of the car he drove. In the paddock as in the car, he was calm, personable, and professional. I have no doubt that continued success is in his future.

Good luck, Nick! I enjoyed running with you and learned a lot from you that I am going to try to put to work in my own driving. You are a deserving Champion!
Old 10-15-2009
Diesel Demon
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

To say this was an impressive season for Nick would be a classic understatement. I recall one time early in the season while you were out leading the pack, several instructors comments along the lines of "Nick's running a clinic !". How true, and that carried on throughout the season. Congratulations Nick, not only was your driving championship well earned and deserved, you should get one too for being level headed, personable, and a down right nice guy.

Viz

Bookmark This Thread